Queering the Biopolitics of Citizenship in the Age of Obama Hardback
by J. Rohrer
The book from the interdisciplinary fields of queer theory, critical race theory, feminist political theory, disability studies, and indigenous studies to demonstrate that analyzing contemporary notions of citizenship requires understanding the machinations of governmentality and biopolitics in the (re)production of the proper citizen.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 85 pages, X, 85 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 23/09/2014
- Category: Social & political philosophy
- ISBN: 9781137482327
- PDF from £39.94
- Paperback / softback from £37.39