Strategic Nuclear Sharing Hardback
by J. Schofield
Part of the Global Issues series
The sharing of nuclear weapons technology between states is unexpected, because nuclear weapons are such a powerful instrument in international politics, but sharing is not rare.
This book proposes a theory to explain nuclear sharing and surveys its rich history from its beginnings in the Second World War.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 217 pages, IX, 217 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/01/2014
- Category: Arms negotiation & control
- ISBN: 9781137298447
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £61.69