Fairies in Medieval Romance Hardback
by J. Wade
Part of the The New Middle Ages series
This is the first book to construct a theoretical framework that not only introduces a new way of reading romance writing at large, but more specifically that generates useful critical readings of the specific functions of fairies in individual romance texts.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 212 pages, XIII, 212 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/05/2011
- Category: Literary studies: classical, early & medieval
- ISBN: 9780230110205
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £61.69