Educating Jack Paperback / softback
As the 1982 school year begins, Jack Sheffield returns to Ragley village school for his sixth year as headteacher.
Nora Pratt celebrates twenty-five years in her coffee shop, Ronnie Smith finally tries to get a job, and little Krystal Entwhistle causes concern in the school Nativity play.
It's the time of ET and Greenham Common,. Price William's birth, Fame legwarmers and the puzzling introduction of the 20p piece.
Meanwhile, for Jack, the biggest surprise of his life is in store...
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 336 pages
- Publisher: Transworld Publishers Ltd
- Publication Date: 13/09/2012
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780552162210
- EPUB from £3.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £6.66