The Stitches of Creative Embroidery Paperback / softback
This classic book of embroidery stitch instructions shows more than 200 different stitches, many of them endangered ethnic types which have not been in print before.
Many countries including France, Spain, India, Mexico, and the Orient are represented.
Step-by-step diagrams and photographs of finished articles will inspire even a beginner.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 238 pages, 22 color plates, 113 b/w photos, 590 drawings
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/01/1997
- Category: Embroidery crafts
- ISBN: 9780887401114