The Story of Tracy Beaker Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Nick Sharratt
Part of the Tracy Beaker series
'I'm Tracy Beaker. This is a book all about me. I'd read it if I were you. It's the most incredible dynamic heart-rending story.
Honest.'Tracy is ten years old. She lives in a Children's Home but would like a real home one day, with a real family.
Meet Tracy, follow her story and share her hopes for the future in this beautifully observed, touching and often very funny tale, all told in Tracy's own words.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages
- Publisher: Random House Children's Publishers UK
- Publication Date: 05/10/2006
- Category: General
- ISBN: 9780440867579
- Paperback / softback from £5.65
- eAudiobook MP3 from £3.75
- Trade-only material from £1.00