Handbook of International Perspectives on Early Childhood Education Paperback / softback
The Handbook of International Perspectives on Early Childhood Education provides a groundbreaking compilation of research from an interdisciplinary group of distinguished experts in early childhood education (ECE), child development, cultural and cross-cultural research in the psychological sciences, etc.
The chapters provide current overviews of ECE in Latin America and the Caribbean, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, Africa, Europe, the US, and Canada, and convey how ECE is multi-sectorial, multi-cultural, and multi-disciplinary, undergirded by such disciplines as neuroscience, psychological anthropology, cross-cultural human development, childhood studies, and political science.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 440 pages, 8 Line drawings, black and white; 39 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 27/02/2018
- Category: Philosophy & theory of education
- ISBN: 9781138673038