A Handbook for Evidence-Based Juvenile Justice Systems Paperback / softback
A Handbook for Evidence-Based Juvenile Justice Systems promotes a comprehensive strategy for reducing criminal careers of serious, violent, and chronic juvenile offenders, including gang members, in an approach that is supported by current research.
A step-by-step blueprint is provided for interrupting these offender's criminal careers with a combination of effective intervention programs and graduated sanctions in a research-based, data-driven, and outcome-focused approach.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 210 pages, 3 Tables, unspecified; 14 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Lexington Books
- Publication Date: 06/11/2015
- Category: Juvenile offenders
- ISBN: 9780739195925
- Hardback from £51.55
- EPUB from £86.40