Business Analysis Paperback / softback
Edited by Debra Paul, Donald Yeates, James Cadle
Business analysts must respond to the challenges of today's highly competitive global economy by developing practical, creative and financially sound solutions and this excellent guide gives them the necessary tools.
It is also ideal for students wanting to gain university and industry qualifications.
This new edition includes expanded discussions regarding gap analysis and benefits management, the impact of Agile software development and an introduction to business architecture.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 308 pages
- Publisher: BCS Learning & Development Limited
- Publication Date: 23/09/2014
- Category: Business mathematics & systems
- ISBN: 9781780172774
- Paperback / softback from £31.25
- PDF from £31.98
- EPUB from £31.98