The Ghosts of Sleath Paperback / softback
Investigator David Ash is sent to the picturesque village of Sleath in the Chiltern Hills to look into mysterious reports of mass hauntings.
What he discovers is a terrified community gripped by horrors and terrorized by ghosts from the ancient village's long history.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 416 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication Date: 01/06/1995
- Category: Horror & ghost stories
- ISBN: 9780006475972
- Paperback / softback from £6.89
- EPUB from £2.99