Interaction Effects in Multiple Regression Paperback / softback
Part of the Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences series
Interaction Effects in Multiple Regression has provided students and researchers with a readable and practical introduction to conducting analyses of interaction effects in the context of multiple regression.
The new Second Edition will expand the coverage on the analysis of three-way interactions in multiple regression analysis.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 104 pages
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Inc
- Publication Date: 28/05/2003
- Category: Social research & statistics
- ISBN: 9780761927426
- EPUB from £14.27
- Paperback / softback from £15.45