How Late It Was How Late Paperback / softback
by James Kelman
Sammy's had a bad week - his wallet's gone, along with his new shoes, he's been arrested then beaten up by the police and thrown out on the street - and he's just gone blind.
He remembers a row with his girlfriend, but she seems to have disappeared.
Things aren't looking too good for Sammy and his problems have hardly begun.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 416 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/03/1995
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780749398835
- Paperback / softback from £5.99
- EPUB from £2.99
- Paperback from £16.35