Harun Farocki : Soft Montages Paperback / softback
Edited by Yilmaz Dziewior
Published in conjunction with a major exhibition at the Kunsthaus Bregenz in Austria, this book on the eminent German filmmaker Harun Farocki (born 1944) comprehensively compiles descriptions and analysis of Farocki's massive body of film and video work.
Farocki adds textual contributions of his own, commenting on each of his works since the mid-1960s.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 232 pages, illustrated in colour
- Publisher: Buchhandlung Walther Konig GmbH & Co. KG. Abt. Ver
- Publication Date: 28/02/2011
- Category: Individual artists, art monographs
- ISBN: 9783865608185