Domestic Abuse, Homicide and Gender : Strategies for Policy and Practice Paperback / softback
Based on research with frontline professionals and domestic abuse and homicide victims, this book argues for a re-conceptualisation of the female victim to enhance safety management and encourage a deeper understanding of the emotional dynamics and social structures which perpetuate violence.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 172 pages, X, 172 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/11/2014
- Category: Domestic violence
- ISBN: 9781137307422
- Hardback from £61.05