Jane Mossendew's personal experience of gardening and spirituality has been carefully worked out over a number of years in this book of daily meditations based on a plant per day.
Each day has a line drawing of the plant, a cultivation note, its history and lore.
It includes meditation, suggested readings and places of spiritual retreat, and intercessions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages, 24 b&w illus
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 05/12/2002
- Category: Spirituality & religious experience
- ISBN: 9780826461025