Freddie's War Level 6 Advanced Paperback / softback
This award-winning graded readers series is full of original fiction, adapted fiction and factbooks especially written for teenagers. It is 1936 and Europe is on the road to war. Freddie is a working-class English boy who is desperate for more excitement in his life.
When he reads about foreign volunteers heading to the war in Spain, he knows what he must do.
This paperback is in British English. Download the complete audio recording of this title and additional classroom resources at cambridge.org/experience-readers Cambridge Experience Readers get teenagers hooked on reading.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 16/09/2010
- Category: ELT graded readers
- ISBN: 9788483239094
- Paperback / softback from £8.99
- Mixed media product from £9.59