Mastering Arabic 2 Activity Book Paperback / softback
Part of the Macmillan Master Series (Languages) series
Featuring a wide range of engaging activities with a wealth of illustrations, this practice book provides lively and enjoyable exercises using reading and writing skills and some conversation for intermediate students of Arabic.
The carefully graded activities will reinforce vocabulary and concepts in a variety of ways and so increase confidence and understanding. It is the perfect companion to Mastering Arabic 2 or any other post-beginner's courses. The book teaches the universally understood Modern Standard Arabic. A website accompanies the Mastering Arabic series with additional material linked to this book plus a wide range of extra activities. This book is aimed at learners who have completed a beginner's course and are now working through or have completed a post-beginner's course, offering extra practice material.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 152 Illustrations, black and white; 96 p. 152 illus.
- Publisher: Macmillan Education UK
- Publication Date: 03/03/2016
- Category: Language teaching & learning material & coursework
- ISBN: 9781137532022
- Paperback / softback from £17.65