Weekend Makes: Simple Applique : 25 Quick and Easy Projects to Make Paperback / softback
Part of the Weekend Makes series
Make the most of your spare time and discover the stylish and fun craft of applique with this book of 25 original and beautiful designs.
Delve into your spare fabric stash to achieve some stunning results using very simple techniques, all fully explained with clear step-by-step instructions.
With projects that can be whipped up in a weekend, you'll be thrilled with how quickly you can piece together eye-catching makes to decorate your home or give away as gifts.
Both hand and machine-sewn applique techniques are covered in detail, giving the reader the choice to use their preferred method.
Templates are included to make completing each project easy, even for complete beginners.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, 650 full-colour photographs, templates
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 07/11/2019
- Category: Quiltmaking, patchwork & applique
- ISBN: 9781784945503