Quick Expert's Guide: Mobile Phone Photography Paperback / softback
Part of the Quick Expert's Guide series
This series offers a shortcut to instant expertise!
Quick Expert's Guides are aimed at teens and 'tweens who are keen to know more about a popular topic but who may be put off the idea of having to read wordy or technical guides.
Each title includes features that break down technical/scientific/complex aspects of the subject, inspirational case studies, activities and a final project to test the reader's new skills.
Chapter round-ups also offer tips on key words and phrases as well as boosting self esteem and confidence, in order to walk the walk and talk the talk of a true expert.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, 80-100 colourful illustrations and photographs
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 06/12/2012
- Category: Science & technology: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780750270519