Letting Go of the Words : Writing Web Content that Works Paperback / softback
by Janice (Ginny) (President of Redish and Associates, Inc., Bethesda, MD, USA, acclaimed autho Redish
Part of the Interactive Technologies series
Web site design and development continues to become more sophisticated.
An important part of this maturity originates with well-laid-out and well-written content.
Ginny Redish is a world-renowned expert on information design and how to produce clear writing in plain language for the web.
All of the invaluable information that she shared in the first edition is included with numerous new examples.
New information on content strategy for web sites, search engine optimization (SEO), and social media make this once again the only book you need to own to optimize your writing for the web.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 368 pages, Approx. 270 illustrations (250 in full color); Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Elsevier Science & Technology
- Publication Date: 14/08/2012
- Category: Web graphics & design
- ISBN: 9780123859303