Nonsuicidal Self-Injury : Advances in Research and Practice Paperback / softback
Nonsuicidal Self-Injury moves beyond the basics to tackle the clinical and conceptual complexity of NSSI, with an emphasis on recent advances in both science and practice.
Directed towards clinicians, researchers, and others wishing to advance their understanding of NSSI, this volume reviews and synthesizes recent empirical findings that clarify NSSI as a theoretical and clinical condition, as well as the latest efforts to assess, treat, and prevent NSSI.
With expertly written chapters by leaders in the field, this is an essential guide to a disorder about which much is still to be known.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 248 pages, 1 Line drawings, black and white; 10 Tables, black and white; 1 Illustrations, black and
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 09/05/2019
- Category: Abnormal psychology
- ISBN: 9781138039087