One of the keys to success in football is having solid, well-rounded attacking skills.
In today's game all 10 outfield players on the field, not just the strikers, need to be proficient in attacking play.
Obviously strikers must master the technical and tactical skills involved in putting the ball into the back of the net.
However, defenders must be also willing and able to move forward and join in attacks and even goalkeepers must know how to launch and coordinate a counter attack.
In Attacking Soccer, editor Jay Miller has assembled a panel of experts who have divulged their favourite drills to enable any coach to pass on the attacking skills used with elite players Attacking Soccer is the definitive guide for teaching the necessary skills and tactics needed to outscore the opposition.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, 90 black & white illustrations, 15 black & white halftones
- Publisher: Human Kinetics Publishers
- Publication Date: 10/06/2014
- Category: Football (Soccer, Association football)
- ISBN: 9781450422406