Learning SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services Paperback / softback
With clear instructions and plenty of screenshots, this book provides all the support and guidance you will need as you begin to generate reports with SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services.
This book is for anyone who is new to SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services and needs to create and deploy reports.
The book is suitable for report developers, data analysts, and report server database administrators.
You will need to know the basic concepts of SQL Server, but not necessarily be very familiar with SQL Server 2008.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 512 pages, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Packt Publishing Limited
- Publication Date: 26/03/2009
- Category: Computing: general
- ISBN: 9781847196187