Cambridge International AS & A Level Further Mathematics Further Mechanics EPUB
Exam board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: September 2018
First exams: Summer 2020
Endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to provide full support for Paper 3 of the syllabus for examination from 2020.
Take mathematical understanding to the next level with this accessible series, written by experienced authors, examiners and teachers.
- Improve confidence as a mathematician with clear explanations, worked examples, diverse activities and engaging discussion points.
- Advance problem-solving, interpretation and communication skills through a wealth of questions that promote higher-order thinking.
- Prepare for further study or life beyond the classroom by applying mathematics to other subjects and modelling real-world situations.
- Reinforce learning with opportunities for digital practice via links to the Mathematics in Education and Industry's (MEI) Integral platform in the eTextbooks.*
*To have full access to the eTextbooks and Integral resources you must be subscribed to both Dynamic Learning and Integral. To trial our eTextbooks and/or subscribe to Dynamic Learning, visit: www.hoddereducation.co.uk/dynamic-learning; to view samples of the Integral resources and/or subscribe to Integral, visit integralmaths.org/international
Please note that the Integral resources have not been through the Cambridge International endorsement process.
Answers to exercise questions are on Cambridge Extras: www.hoddereducation.co.uk/cambridgeextras
This book covers the syllabus content for Further Mechanics, including motion of a projectile, equilibrium of a rigid body, circular motion, Hooke's law, linear motion under a variable force and momentum.
About the series:
Four separate textbooks ensure full coverage of the latest Cambridge International AS & A Level Further Mathematics syllabus (9231). Student and Whiteboard eTextbook editions are also available.
Further Pure Mathematics 1: Student Textbook (ISBN 9781510421783), Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510422025), Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510422032)
Further Pure Mathematics 2: Student Textbook (ISBN 9781510421790), Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510422063), Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510422070)
Further Mechanics: Student Textbook (ISBN 9781510421806), Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510422100), Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510422117)
Further Probability & Statistics: Student Textbook (ISBN 9781510421813), Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510422148), Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510422155)
- Paperback / softback from £25.75