How to Use Your Reading in Your Essays Paperback / softback
Part of the Palgrave Study Skills series
Reading is part and parcel of academic writing, and knowing which sources to include in assignments and how to go about this process can be challenging.
That's where this handy guide comes in. With over twenty years' experience in the field, Jeanne Godfrey is no stranger to essay writing.
Taking students step-by-step through the process, from choosing their sources to checking their work, she helps students to develop the skills and confidence they need to use their reading effectively in their essays and get the best marks possible for their work.
Concise and practical, it breaks down the 'why' and 'how' of using reading in academic writing and contains valuable guidance on paraphrasing, comparing the views of different authors and commenting on sources.
This book is ideal for students of all disciplines, and can be used by college students, undergraduates and postgraduates.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 218 pages, 15 Tables, color; 15 Illustrations, color; 2 Illustrations, black and white; VI, 218 p. 1
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 09/08/2018
- Category: Study & learning skills: general
- ISBN: 9781352002973
- Paperback / softback from £14.45
- PDF from £13.49