Dot-to-Dot Mystery and Magic Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Jeni Child
Dot-to-dot puzzles have been a popular activity for many generations, with the opportunity to while away the hours uncovering hidden scenes lying amongst the dots.
This fabulous new book takes simple join-the-dot art to the next level with 40 puzzles of mythical beasts, flying horses, magical sorcerers and terrifying ghouls to complete.
Intricate, challenging and rewarding to finish, the puzzles range from 250 to 1020 dots and will have you transfixed as you gradually progress from dot to dot trying to see what you have drawn.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, Illustrated throughout
- Publisher: Anness Publishing
- Publication Date: 28/04/2017
- Category: Handicrafts, decorative arts & crafts
- ISBN: 9781780195131