Cyborg Theatre : Corporeal/Technological Intersections in Multimedia Performance Hardback
Part of the Performance Interventions series
This book articulates the first theoretical context for a 'cyborg theatre', metaphorically integrating on-stage bodies with the technologized, digitized, or mediatized, to re-imagine subjectivity for a post-human age.
It covers a variety of examples, to propose new theoretical tools for understanding performance in our changing world.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 241 pages, XV, 241 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/04/2011
- Category: Theatre direction & production
- ISBN: 9780230245839
- Paperback / softback from £37.15