Sticker and Colour-in Playbook: Teddy Bear Counting : With Over 50 Reusable Stickers Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Jenny Tulip
This combined sticker and colouring-in book is a charming visual introduction to first simple numbers and counting.
It uses cute teddy bears and their animal friends to demonstrate adding up and taking away.
With carefully selected vocabulary and delightful outline drawings, the pages can be coloured in by the reader, and then finished off by placing the special colour stickers within each picture scene.
The stickers are reusable, so children will be able to complete the pages many times over, or create their own books, games and posters.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 16 pages, Illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Anness Publishing
- Publication Date: 16/12/2015
- Category: Colouring & painting activity books
- ISBN: 9781861477507