Create, Compose, Connect! : Reading, Writing, and Learning with Digital Tools Paperback / softback
Find out how to incorporate digital tools into your English language arts class to improve students' reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
Authors Jeremy Hyler and Troy Hicks show you that technology is not just about making a lesson engaging; it's about helping students become effective creators and consumers of information in today's fast-paced world.
You'll learn how to use mobile technologies to teach narrative, informational, and argument writing as well as visual literacy and multimodal research.
Each chapter is filled with exciting lesson plans and tech tool suggestions that you can take back to your own classroom immediately. See Jeremy Hyler's TEDx!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHtXIJvSSAA
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 184 pages, Wellbeing of Children Under Three; 39 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 04/03/2014
- Category: Educational equipment & technology, computer-aided learning (CAL)
- ISBN: 9780415733137