Wipe Clean Grammar And Punctuation 5-6 Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Maddie Frost
Part of the Key Skills series
This fun, interactive introduction to grammar and punctuation is perfect for children learning to read and write.
The durable, wipe-clean pages allow children to fill in spaces and trace over lines again and again to help a group of woodland animals.
Along the way they learn about capital letters, full stops, questions marks, exclamation marks, linking words, plurals, and simple suffixes. Illustrations:Full colour throughoutWARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months because of small parts.
Choking hazard. Ink from pen may not be washable.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages, full colour throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/06/2017
- Category: Interactive & activity books & packs
- ISBN: 9781474922371