The Polymer Clay Cookbook : Tiny Food Jewelry to Whip Up and Wear Paperback / softback
"The Polymer Clay Cookbook" celebrates favourite foods with 20 tiny, deliciously realistic food charms to make from polymer clay and fashion into unique jewellery.
Styled as a cookbook for the beginning miniaturist 'chef', the introductory chapters discuss the 'basic ingredients' and techniques used for polymer clay and jewellery-making.
The remainder of the book offers 20 'recipes' grouped by category: fruits, breakfast, lunch and dinner, sweets and snacks, and holiday foods.
Each recipe has a list of 'ingredients', step-by-step directions with photographs and suggested variations.
Each piece is presented as a particular finished jewellery item, such as a necklace, but readers are encouraged to adapt the piece into any type of jewellery they choose.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, full colour illustrations throughout, 200 photographs
- Publisher: Watson-Guptill Publications
- Publication Date: 03/12/2009
- Category: Carving & modelling, moulding & casting
- ISBN: 9780823024841
- EPUB from £12.06