Bead & Wire Fashion Jewelry : A Collection of Stunning Statement Pieces to Make Mixed media product
by JESSICA ROSE
This book features 18 fashion-focused pieces for beaders and jewelers of all skill levels to make.
Techniques combine traditional bead and wirework with feathers, fabric, chain and leather.
It offers beautiful and inspirational photography throughout.
You can learn how to use basic beading skills combined with wire, fabrics and a range of materials to make fashion jewelry from the comfort of your own home.
This innovative book focuses on current fashion trends and shows you how to make stunning large statement pieces.
There are projects for all levels, from complete beginners to experienced jewellers looking to diversify their skills.
Chapters include: statement necklaces; designer earrings; couture bracelets; blinging rings; show-stopping sets
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 176 pages, full colour throughout, includes 580 photographs, includes illustrations
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/09/2014
- Category: Jewellery & beadcraft
- ISBN: 9781861089670