Growth Curve Models and Statistical Diagnostics Hardback
Part of the Springer Series in Statistics series
This book systematically introduces the theory of the GCM with particular emphasis on their multivariate statistical diagnostics, which are based mainly on recent developments made by the authors and their collaborators.
Provided are complete proofs of theorems as well as practical data sets and MATLAB code.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 388 pages, XVII, 388 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 21/08/2002
- Category: Probability & statistics
- ISBN: 9780387950532
- Paperback / softback from £103.85