Ithaka : Odysseus. Paperback / softback
by Jill Dudley
In this booklet Jill Dudley describes many of the perilous adventures faced by the great hero Odysseus when returning to his island of Ithaka from the Trojan war.
She explains the problems faced by his wife and twenty year old son who did not know whether Odysseus was dead or alive.
Jill's explorations of the sites mentioned in the Odyssey leave the reader wanting to visit this beautiful and tranquil Ionian island.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 15 pages, 2 black line drawings
- Publisher: Orpington Publishers
- Publication Date: 03/04/2017
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9780995578104