25 Women Who Fought Back Hardback
by Jill Sherman
Part of the Daring Women series
Discover 25 women who challenged the status quo and fought for what they believed in.
From all corners of the world, these women show us that barriers are meant to be broken and obstacles can be overcome.
Learn about some of the fierce women who perservered in the face of adversity to fight for what they thought was right.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 64 pages, 25 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/11/2018
- Category: People & places (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781474762519
- Paperback / softback from £8.65
- PDF from £3.50