My New Friend Paperback / softback
Part of the My New series
Using specially commissioned photography, this series introduces the reader to common new and first experiences.
The choice of titles reflect the most common types of experiences.
The series uses the perspective of another child to tell the 'story' of a particular experience and explores how they feel by the event.
At the end, advice will be given to help deal with difficult situations such as feeling jealous because a new baby in the family is getting everyone's attention.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages, 22 commissioned photographs5af
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 10/10/2013
- Category: Early learning: first experiences
- ISBN: 9780750278577