Treat Your Own Knees Paperback / softback
by Jim Johnson
This is an effective, practical, easy-to-use book of exercises to strengthen knees and prevent pain and problems.
Written by a physical therapist, this book uses simple, effective do-it-yourself treatments for knee pain, backed up by several drawings and illustrations that clearly show the correct way to perform the exercises.
The last chapter is a "master plan" that pulls together all the concepts and exercises into a time-efficient exercise programme.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: John Murray Press
- Publication Date: 19/06/2014
- Category: Popular medicine & health
- ISBN: 9781847093301
- EPUB from £11.87