Hundreds of homes are shown to illustrate an inspiring variety of shutters and awnings found throughout the United States.
This unique and rich collection of color imagery provides an opportunity to compare designs and installations.
Exterior shutters include traditional Colonial forms, decorative and operational shutters, and hurricane shutters.
To finish off the windows, a broad selection of awnings is displayed.
This book will benefit architects, designers, builders, homeowners, and craftsmen seeking to create their own architectural embellishments.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 672 color photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/08/2007
- Category: Architectural structure & design
- ISBN: 9780764327117