Stitch spectacular blocks featuring beautiful blossoms, twining vines, luscious berries, and other motifs that define traditional Album quilts.
Make blocks one after another, or set a relaxed pace and sew just one block each month.
By year's end, you'll have a breathtaking quilt to display, give, or save as a family heirloom.
Follow Jo's student-tested instructions for back-basting applique (no freezer paper or templates needed) and discover how Jo achieves applique perfection.
From materials needed to final finishing steps, all you need to create this stunning quilt is inside.
Full-sized patterns included.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages, Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Martingale & Company
- Publication Date: 28/03/2018
- Category: Antiques & collectables: carpets, rugs & textiles
- ISBN: 9781604688962