Conflicts in Curriculum Theory : Challenging Hegemonic Epistemologies Paperback / softback
Part of the Education, Politics and Public Life series
This book challenges educators to be agents of change, to take history into their own hands, and to make social justice central to the educational endeavor.
Paraskeva embraces a pedagogy of hope championed by Paulo Freire where people become conscious of their capacity to intervene in the world to make it less discriminatory and more humane.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 253 pages, XVIII, 253 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/08/2014
- Category: Curriculum planning & development
- ISBN: 9781137430465
- Hardback from £28.35
- PDF from £16.99
- Paperback / softback from £18.09