Endangered Oceans : Investigating Oceans in Crisis Hardback
by Jody S. Rake
Part of the Endangered Earth series
Oceans are one of Earth's most significant habitats.
Filled with millions of species of life, human actions have put this important ecosystem in danger.
Why are oceans so important to humans? Why should we change our actions to help protect them?
Endangered Oceans answers these questions by engaging readers with lively text, graphic features and stunning photography.
Readers will learn about the vast life within the oceans and the part they can play in protecting it.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 32 pages, 17 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 28/11/2019
- Category: Nature, the natural world (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781474792417
- Paperback / softback from £7.49