Hiking Through History Alabama : Exploring the Heart of Dixie's Past by Trail from the Selma Historic Walk to the Confederate Memorial Park Paperback / softback
by Joe Cuhaj
Part of the Hiking Through History series
Whether you're a curious tourist or a local history buff, this guidebook contains all the tools you'll need to explore the Heart of Dixie's history.
From ruins to battlefields, each of the 40 featured hikes comes with helpful maps and directions, as well as a carefully researched impression of the trail, and a comprehensive guide to the area's natural and human history.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, 41 Maps; 68 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 01/09/2016
- Category: Walking, hiking, trekking
- ISBN: 9781493019380
- EPUB from £19.15