Submarine Paperback / softback
Meet Oliver Tate, 15. Convinced that his father is depressed ("Depression comes in bouts.
Like boxing. Dad is in the blue corner") and his mother is having an affair with her capoeira teacher, "a hippy-looking twonk", he embarks on a hilariously misguided campaign to bring the family back together.
Meanwhile, he is also trying to lose his virginity - before he turns sixteeen - to his pyromaniac girlfriend Jordana.
Will Oliver succeed in either aim? Submerge yourself in Submarine and find out . . .
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 304 pages, None
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 03/03/2011
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780241955154
- EPUB from £4.99
- Paperback / softback from £7.69