Human Nature: A Reader : A Reader Paperback / softback
Edited by Joel J. Kupperman
Part of the Hackett Readings in Philosophy series
This anthology provides a set of distinctive, influential views that explore the mysteries of human nature from a variety of perspectives.
It can be read on its own, or in conjunction with Joel Kupperman's text, Theories of Human Nature .
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages
- Publisher: Hackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Publication Date: 01/03/2012
- Category: Western philosophy: Medieval & Renaissance, c 500 to c 1600
- ISBN: 9781603847452
- Paperback / softback from £23.45