Economic Analysis of Environmental Impacts Paperback / softback
This revised and updated guide to the environmental economics of development projects demonstrates how the environmental impacts of projects can be translated into monetary values.
The theoretical bases are examined, and the techniques themselves given detailed exposition, supported by extensive case studies illustrating a wide range of applications.
The text should become a useful complement to all standard forms of project analysis.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 31/10/1994
- Category: Development studies
- ISBN: 9781853831850
- PDF from £32.39
- EPUB from £32.39
- Paperback / softback from £33.25
- Hardback from £81.25