Attachment : Volume One of the Attachment and Loss Trilogy Paperback / softback
by John Bowlby
In this classic work of psychology John Bowlby examines the processes that take place in attachment and separation and shows how experimental studies of children provide us with a recognizable behaviour pattern which is confirmed by discoveries in the biological sciences.
He makes clear that human attachment is an instinctive response to the need for protection against predators, and one as important for survival as nutrition and reproduction.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 448 pages, 1 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 03/07/1997
- Category: Sociology: family & relationships
- ISBN: 9780712674713