This unique book presents vintage Recreational Vehicles (RVs) through 350 postcards.
The text spans RV activity from the early 1900s through the 1970s, including many rare images from over 20 countries.
Topics illustrated include early car and cycle camping, RV campgrounds from the 1930s through the 1970s, travel trailer advertising, Airstream, mobile homes, roadside RV scenes, amateur radio and RVing, and RVing humor.
Values for the postcards are in the captions. Postcard collectors, RV enthusiasts, and history buffs now have a fascinating new treasury to refer to and enjoy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 350 color photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/09/2010
- Category: Road & motor vehicles: general interest
- ISBN: 9780764335464