Young Englishwoman Kore Arabin has inherited a remote Greek island from her father.
The superstitious islanders blame Kore for every mishap and natural disaster.
Sir Edward Leithen and Vernon Milburne must save her before the islanders sacrifice her as a witch in the sacred ground called The Dancing Floor.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 236 pages, 1 map
- Publisher: Birlinn General
- Publication Date: 01/07/2007
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9781846970313
- Paperback / softback from £6.00
- EPUB from £4.79
- Paperback from £5.75