The belief in equality as the basis of a just society is fundamental to the dominant western, liberal viewpoint.
Yet, the standard individualist justification for it is weak and contradictory.
This book provides a radically new communitarian account of the value of equality and establishes it's proper limits.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 188 pages, X, 188 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/08/2013
- Category: Social & political philosophy
- ISBN: 9781137329158
- Paperback / softback from £49.85