Del Boy and Only Fools & Horses made Peckham famous.
Since it ceased to be a Surrey village, an amazing variety of people have lived in what is now SE15 or visited it.
Prime Ministers, members of the royal family and a wide range of other famous or remarkable people are included in this unusual local history book.
Readers will be astonished by the striking mixture of over 500 Peckham & Nunhead residents and visitors.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 60 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Amberley Publishing
- Publication Date: 15/10/2012
- Category: Places in old photographs
- ISBN: 9781848688728